sexta-feira, 22 de junho de 2012

La La Is missing her Home land.... but just for today hahaha

Ok, Ok, Ok..... OK.... I admit it!!!

 I miss my home land.

I miss Portugal, my sweet and old Lisbon!

It's been 8 months since I moved to London.
So far so good. So far, I love it.
I mean I love England! London? Not so much...

Today I felt like going to the same Cafe to take my morning coffee and enjoy the view. I miss speaking in Portuguese all day. I miss walking in the same old streets that I've been walking for the past 19 years.
Its been 8 months...

I miss the best Cod of the world! I miss going out with my friends, having drinks for the price of crisps (yeah the drinks in Portugal are cheap).

Missing my yummy Pastel de Nata!

Its been 8 months...

I miss you today, but only for today my eternal Lisbon.



My birth place, the place where I grew up and where I formed my personality, where who I am today started.

Love you my Lisbon! My Portugal!


XX Lala Rapariga

( Images courtesy of http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Europe/Portugal/South/Lisboa)

4 comentários:

  1. Ahh..that's so sweet. I've never been to Lisbon, but it looks amazing. I really want to see Portugal sometime :) I can understand you missing it. London is a very cold and hard place. It can get a little tiresome being there. The rest of England is nice, I love the North of England. Very pretty places there. I hope you will visit home sometime too ) xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're making me miss it, and I've never been! Hope London treats you well. :)

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good luck to Portugal tonight :))) Obrigada for your super lovely comment on my blog, it was so nice to read!! I hope you are doing well!! xxx

    ResponderEliminar